Aayesha Zeenath is an Indian actress who primarily works in the Tamil entertainment industry. In 2022, she came into the limelight after she appeared as a participant in Star Vijay’s reality show Big Boss Tamil Season 6.
Aayesha Zeenath Beevi APS was born on 7 January 1993 (age 28 years; as of 2022) in Kasaragod, Kerala. She did her schooling at Ambedkar Vidhyanikethan English Medium Higher Secondary School, Kasaragod, Kerala. Soon after completing his schooling, she pursued a Bachelor of Science at M.O.P. Vaishnav College for Women, Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Aayesha was fascinated by acting since childhood.
Height (approx.): 5′ 3″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Figure Measurements (approx.): 32-28-34
Aayesha belongs to a Muslim family in Kerala.
Parents & Siblings
Aayesha has a sister named Nusrath Syed.
Aayesha and her younger sister, Nusrath Syed
Ayesha Zeenath, her mother (right), and sister Nusrath Syed (left)
According to Aayesha’s alleged boyfriend, Dev, Aayesha got married twice during her teenage. Reportedly, Aayesha was married by her parents when she was sixteen years old and she got married for the second time a few years later. In an interview, Aayesha’s ex-boyfriend Dev talked about this and said,
Her family got her married while she was just 16 years old. She got married another time, a couple of years later.”
In an interview with a media house, Aayesha’s ex-boyfriend, Dev, revealed about her relationships. He said that she was romantically involved with several men and cheated on them. Reportedly, Aayesha was also in a relationship with her co-actor Vishnu. Dev, while talking about Aayesha Zeenath, said,
Generally, her mind is not stable and she always would look for ways to jump from one relationship to the other one. While being with me, she was wearing a chain with initial “D”, now she is wearing initial ” Y”. She didn’t get divorce from her second marriage and she can’t get married nownow” said Dev and expressed his displeasure over her attitude towards host Kamal Haasan in the weekend episode.”
Aayesha Zeenath follows Islam.
In 2017, Aayesha Zeenath made her television debut in the Tamil reality show Ready Steady Po (2017).
Ayesha Zeenath in a still from the Tamil reality show Ready Steady Po (2017)
In 2018, she made her acting debut with Sun TV’s Tamil show Maya in which she played the role of Rani Lakshmi Prabhavati. In 2018, Aayesha appeared in the television show Ponmagal Vanthal in which she played the lead role of Rohini Selvam Gautham.
Aayesha Zeenath as Rohini Selvam Gautham in a still from the Tamil television show Ponmagal Vanthal (2018)
Subsequently, she appeared in many Tamil television shows like Savitramma Gari Abbayi (2019), Sathya (2019), Sembaruthi (2021), and Sathya 2 (2021). In 2021, she appeared as a participant in the Zee reality show Super Queen. In 2022, she appeared as a participant in Star Vijay’s reality show Big Boss Tamil Season 6.
Ayesha in a still from the television reality show Big Boss Season 6 (2022)
In 2019, Aayesha Zeenath made her film debut with the Tamil film Dhilliku Dhuddu 2 in which she played a titular role.
Netizen trolls Aayesha for accusing Kamal Hassan in Big Boss House
In one of the episodes of Star Vijay’s reality show Big Boss Tamil Season 6, Aayesha gave an insulting reply to the famous south Indian actor and host of Big Boss Tamil Kamal Haasan. While talking about one of the tasks in the Big Boss house, Aayesha accused Kamal of portraying her in the wrong way. She said,
Sir, I did not snatch the doll with that intention. Please don’t show me in wrong way.”
Soon after the episode got telecasted on Star Vijay, she was brutally trolled by Kamal Haasan’s fans. The fans also urged Big Boss Season 6 viewers not to vote for Aisha.
Aayesha Zeenath’s ex-boyfriend accused her of cheating
According to a source, Aayesha’s ex-boyfriend Dev was cheated by her; when Dev went to Aayesha’s house in Kerala to ask for her parent’s consent to their marriage he was brutally tortured by Aayesha’s parents. Later, in an interview with a media house, Dev talked about Aayesha and revealed that she is not mentally stable. Dev explained that Aayesha tends to switch relationships frequently. Aayesha also asks her every boyfriend to gift her a pendant with the initials of their name. According to Dev, when she was dating him, she used to wear a necklace adorned with the letter ‘D.’ Later, she started dating her co-actor Yogesh and used to wear a necklace with the initials of his name.
- In 2019, she won the Zee Tamil Kudumbam Viruthugal 2019 Award as the Best Actress for her Tamil television show Sathya Season 1.
Aayesha Zeenath after winning Zee Tamil Kudumbam Viruthugal 2019 Award as the Best Actress for her Tamil television show Sathya Season 1
- In 2019, she won the Zee Tamil Kudumbam Viruthugal 2019 Award as the Best On-Screen Pair for her Tamil television show Sathya Season 1.
- In 2020, she won the Best Actress award at the Zee Tamil Kutumbam Viruthugal Awards for the television show Sathya Season 1 (2019).
- In 2020, The Times of India ranked Aayesha Zeenath sixth among the 10 Most Desirable Women of Tamil TV 2020.
- According to Aayesha’s ex-boyfriend Dev, who is an assistant director in the Tamil entertainment industry, Aayesha got the opportunity to act in television serials due to his influence. In an interview, Dev talked about this and said,
I was the one who introduced them in the serial. Everyone knows this. It was when there was no problem between us that Vishnu came between us and he was the reason for our division. Now I heard that Vishnu is not with Aayesha. Now they are friends with Yogesh. Yogesh even sent Aayesha to enter the Bigg Boss house. He was hiding.”
- In an interview, Aayesha recalled her television show Ponmagal Vanthal’s audition and said that in the audition, she was asked to enact a daughter who is not on talking terms with her mother. According to Aayesha, at the time of the audition, her mother was not talking to her, which enabled her to perform natural acting at the audition. She said,
I was skeptical when I went for the audition. The scene they had asked me to enact was that of a daughter who is not on talking terms with her mother. At that time, my mother was really not talking to me. So, I could play the scene in a realistic manner. And finally, I was chosen for the role. I made my debut as a heroine in Ponmagal Vanthal. Initially, it was difficult to learn things, but I took help from senior artistes on the set.”
- Besides being an actress, Aayesha is an Instagram influencer. As of 2022, she has more than 600k followers on Instagram.
- In 2022, one of Aayesha’s fans, Veeralakshmi, published a poetry book and featured Aayesha on the cover of her book ‘Kavyil Sathya.’ According to Veeralakshmi, the book contains poems that describe the extraordinary character of Aayesha Zeenath. In an Instagram post, the fan posted a photo of the book along with a caption that reads,
Its time to get know about”The character who’s became an inspiration for every women who watched her on television..Her journey may end in television,but definitely not in our hearts.In the end,we’ll all becomes stories.Only book allows you to travel way more than yourself!!Here comes a book of poems describing and portrying her extraordinary characteristics by VEERALAKSHAMI @kaviyil_sathya we are glad to release the book Jacket today! And here it is!! Really Proud to be your fan.”
Aayesha Zeenath on the cover of the poetry book Kavyil Sathya
- Aayesha is an avid dog lover and has two pet lovers named June and Can. She often posts pictures of her pet dog on different social media handles. She also has an Instagram handle for her pet dog, June.
Aayesha Zeenath’s pet dog June