Kyle Jamieson Height, Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, Biography & More
Age: 25 Years
Height: 6′ 8″
Hometown: Auckland, New Zealand
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kyle Jamieson
- Does Kyle Jamieson drink alcohol?: Yes
- Kyle Jamieson is a cricketer from New Zealand who is best known for his exceptional height of 6 feet and 8 inches. Jamieson is, in fact, the tallest New Zealand cricketer ever to play international cricket.
- Kyle was born and raised in Auckland, New Zealand.
- Kyle’s first career landmark came in 2014 when he became part of New Zealand’s squad for the 2014 ICC Under-19 Cricket World Cup.
- Jamieson has been a constant feature for New Zealand A, and since his debut in 2018, he has scalped 15 wickets from 13 matches with a best of 4/49 against India A.
- On 4 December 2016, he made his Twenty20 debut for Canterbury in the 2016–17 Super Smash.
Kyle Jamieson Twenty20 debut for Canterbury in the 2016–17 Super Smash
- For the 2018–19 season, Kyle had a contract with Canterbury.
- So far, his career-best is considered his six wickets haul for seven runs from his four overs in the match between Auckland Aces and Canterbury Kings in the 2018–19 Super Smash. It was the best figures by a bowler in a T20 match in New Zealand, and the third-best figures ever.
- In December 2019, he was selected to New Zealand’s Test squad for their series against Australia. However, he never got a chance in the series.
- Although he doesn’t bowl with exceptional speed and keeps it around the mid-130s, it’s the swing he generates that remains his strength.
- Besides a poised bowler, Jamieson is also a decent batsman; with an average of 31.5 in List-A cricket. In 2018, while playing for New Zealand XI against a touring English side, he scored a century at Hamilton. In that match, Jamieson, batting at No. 8, scored a memorable 101 off 118 balls with 16 fours and two sixes before being retired hurt.
- In his leisure time, he loves to play Golf.
- Apart from Cricket and Golf, Kyle is also interested in Gymnastics.
Kyle Jamieson doing gymnastics