Nightbirde (AGT) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend
Nightbirde (also known as Jane Marczweski) is an American musician. She is known for participating in season 16 of the television reality show America’s Got Talent. She captivated all three judges Simon Cowell, Heidi Klum, Howie Mandel and Sofia Vergara with her singing.
Birth & Family
Jane Marczewski was born on December 31, 1990 in Zanesville, California. Her father’s name is Mitchell C while her mother’s name is Sharon Marczewski. Jane is commonly known by her stage name Nightbirde. Apart from him, she has six siblings in the family whose names are John Jr, Andrew Micheal, Mitch Jr., Katelyn and Jason Marczewski.
|Real Name||Jane Marczweski|
|Date of Birth||December 31, 1991|
|Age (as in 2021)||30 Years|
|Birth Place||Zanesville, Ohio, United States|
|Home Town||Zanesville, Ohio, United States|
|Family||Mother : Sharon Marczewski
Father : Mitchell C
Sister : Katelyn Marczewski
Brother : 5 Brothers (Jason, John Jr, Andrew, Micheal, Mitch Jr.)
Husband : Jeremy Claudio (m. 2015-2020)
|Address||California, United States|
Education Details and More
|Debut||Television : America’s Got Talent (2021)|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Meter : 1. 75 Meter
In Feet : 5′ 6″ Feet
|Weight||In Kg : 58 Kg
In Pound : 127 lbs
|Hair Colour||Light Brown|
Marital Status and More
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Nightbirde
- Nightbirde was born and brought up in California, United States.
- Nightbirde rose to fame with the song ‘It’s OK’ in her audition. Her song soon became the most downloaded US song on iTunes.
- During the audition, she had told that when he came to know about cancer in 2019, she had only 2% chance of survival.
- Nightbirde became very popular on social media too. Her video has been viewed more than 10 million times and has more than 100 thousand followers on Instagram.
- She had in her lungs, spine and liver. In a blog post on her website, Nightbirde once wrote that she was diagnosed with terminal cancer on New Year’s Eve in 2019. As she described it, “innumerable tumors were found throughout my lungs, liver, lymph nodes, ribs and spine.”
- On July 20, 2020, she had informed that she was ‘cancer free’ by posting a post on Instagram.
- Nightbirde shared some moments related to her audition on social media and wrote, “Thank you @simoncowell for the most unforgettable moment of my life.”
If you have more details about Nightbirde. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.
The post Nightbirde AKA Jane Marczweski (AGT) Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Biography appeared first on news4buffalo.com.