Hometown: Karachi, Pakistan Age: 30 Years Religion: Islam
|Other name||Mariam Raza Isfahani Dekhlo – Facebook|
|Profession||Model, Host, Actor|
|Known For||Rida made headlines in November 2016 for her viral objectionable intimate video, which was leaked by her ex-fiance|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 165 cm
in meters– _1.65 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 60 kg
in pounds– 132 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-30-34|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Medium Golden Brown|
|Debut||TV: Roag (2011) on ARY Digital
Web series: Tum Meri Ho (2021) on Urduflix Originals
Music video: Bolda Nai Meray Nal (2022) on YouTube
Host: G Janab (2022) on GTV News
|Award||Rida was awarded the Emerging Film Star Award at the Nation’s Leader Awards (NLA) 2.0 in November 2022|
|Date of Birth||26 September 1992|
|Age (as of 2022)||30 Years|
|Hometown||Karachi, Pakistan Rida Isfahani – Facebook|
|College/University||Jauhar Degree College in Karachi, Pakistan. Rida Isfahani – Facebook|
|Religion||Islam Nadir Ali – YouTube|
|Caste||Syed Shia Nadir Ali – YouTube|
|Controvery||Made headlines over leaked MMS video
Nida attracted controversy in November 2016 when a private intimate video of hers got leaked and went viral all over the internet. After six years, in November 2022, Rida, during an interview revealed the person and accused her ex-fiancé of leaking the video online. Rida’s ex-fiancé’s name, Syed, was revealed by her first husband, Salman Sheikh, in a video on his Facebook handle. NO ONE MEMES – YouTube Syed worked as a director of photography (DOP) in the Pakistan film and television industry. Rida and Syed decided to get married, but Rida’s parents were not in favour of their marriage as Syed belonged to a different community. Somehow, Rida convinced her parents to her marriage to Syed, and in 2013, they got engaged. In 2016, after being in a courtship period of around three years, Rida went to the US for some official work and her fiancé leaked her intimate video all over the internet. In an interview, on being asked about the leaked MMS controversy and the person behind it, Rida replied,
My trust was broken by my fiancé. I had convinced my parents for him, and my mindset was conservative so I wanted to be with only one person. He wasn’t even wealthy, but when he proposed to me, I accepted it. Three years after our engagement, he leaked my pictures when I was in the US. People urged me to do a press conference but I did not because it was his deed and my tragedy which will go with me to my grave.” Zee News
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||• First Marriage- 8 April 2019
• Second Marriage- 26 October 2020
|Husband/Spouse||• First Husband- Salman Sheikh (Fitness Instructor) (divorced in 2020)
• Second Husband- Name not Known
|Children||Son– Name not known (born on 6 September 2021 and died on 11 September 2022, at the age of 6 days; with the second husband)
|Parents||Father– Kazim Raza Isfahani (Pakistani actor, writer, and poet)
Mother– Mahmooda Isfahani
• Ghalib Raza Isfahani
• Ali Isfahani
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rida Isfahani
- Rida Isfahani is a Pakistani model, host, and actor, who is known for playing roles in Pakistani films and television shows. In November 2016, she stoked controversy after her private intimate video went viral all over the internet. In November 2022, Rida, in an interview, accused her ex-fiance of leaking the video online.
- Rida got divorced from her first husband, Salman Sheikh in 2020 after she accused Salman of physically abusive behaviour. In an interview, on being asked about the reason behind his divorce, Salman revealed that Rida’s parents used to control him and repeatedly interfered with his decisions. Another reason behind their separation was Rida’s intimate private videos, which were prevalent on various social media sites. Salman alleged that Rida forced him to live separately from his family as she never liked and respected his mother and sister. Salman said,
The biggest lie she told was that I had assaulted her with a hot [clothes] iron. I have never attempted to physically harm her, I swear to Allah. The second biggest lie is that I had threatened to throw her off the third floor. I allowed my profession to suffer because of her. I went against my family for her. I left people just to pamper her and to help remove her bad memories and that bad patch involving a viral bathroom video of her. Only my heart knows how I withstood all this. On the contrary, she raised all these false allegations against me. She didn’t consider all the things I did for her.” Lens
- Rida, in an interview, revealed that she aspired to become a lawyer, but her father was not in favour of her decision.
- In an interview, Rida talked about the reason behind her separation from her second husband and revealed that his husband had trust issues with her, and he often accused her of cheating with other men.
- In 2011, Rida appeared in a few Pakistani television shows like Pul Sirat, Mehmoodabad ki Malkain, and Umm-E-Kulsoom as Zainab on ARY Digital.
Poster of the television show Pul Sirat (2011)
- Rida appeared in a few television shows like Muhabbat Hamasafar Meri (2013) on TV One, Dehleez (2013) on ARY Digital, We Are Family (2013) on Express Entertainment, Chor Darwazay (2014) on Express TV, Raja Indar (2015) ARY Zindagi, and Mohay Piya Rang Laaga (2016) ARY Digital.
Poster of the television show Mohay Piya Rang Laaga (2016) on ARY Digital
- In 2016, Rida appeared in the Pakistani film Shikwa Jawab e Shikwa. In 2021, she acted in the Pakistani film Karachi Se Dubai.
- In an interview, Rida revealed that her favourite actress is Aishwarya Rai.
- In 2016, Rida appeared in the TV show Meri Saheli Meri Bhabi in which she played the role of Mehreen on Geo TV.
Rida Isfahani as Mehreen in the television show Meri Saheli Meri Bhabi on Geo TV (2016)
- In 2017, Rida shot to fame for playing the role of Arzoo in the television show Jatan on ARY Digital.
- In 2021, Rida acted in the short films Underestimate and Khkulay Daroghjana on YouTube.
- Rida, in an interview, revealed that after her divorce from her first husband, Salman Sheikh, she went into severe depression and struggled with it for quite a long time.
- Rida was invited as a guest of honour by channel K21 for the Ramzan transmission in April 2022. (Ramazan transmission includes highlighting the teachings of Islam and reciting the Quran and Naat Sharif )
Rida Isfahani invited as the guest of honour by the channel K21 for the Ramzan transmission
- In an interview, Rida revealed that after her video went viral in 2016, the directors forced her out of the television shows, and she remained without work for a few months. She said,
People urged me to do a press conference but I didn’t as it was his deed, this is my tragedy and it will go to my grave with me. People don’t forgive and keep accusing you of your past and I have been facing this. I was also cut down from projects after this. Zee News
|↑1||Dekhlo – Facebook|
|↑2||Rida Isfahani – Facebook|
|↑3||Rida Isfahani – Facebook|
|↑4, ↑5||Nadir Ali – YouTube|
|↑6||NO ONE MEMES – YouTube|
|↑7, ↑9||Zee News|