Age: 23 Years
Profession: Content Creator
Hometown: Panchkula, Haryana
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 180 cm
in meters– 1.80 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 11”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 78 kg
in pounds– 172 lbs
|Debut||Web series: In 2022, Feel Like Home where he played the character of Avinash Arora. The series was released in Amazon prime on 10 June|
|Awards||In 2019, Vishnu won the best entertainer of the year award from TLG Blogger and Social media.|
|Date of Birth||27 August 1998 (Thursday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||23 Years|
|College/University||Chitkara University, Punjab|
|Food Habit||Non-vegetarian citation|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Vishnu Kaushal is in relationship with Diksha Rawat who is a fashion blogger and YouTuber.|
Father– Not Known
Mother– Not Known
|Siblings||Brother– He has one younger brother, Govind Kaushal, who is an artist|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Vishnu Kaushal
- Vishnu Kaushal is an Indian content creator best known for his comedic videos. In 2022, he made his acting debut in the Hindi web series feel like home.
- Vishnu’s fascination about making videos began at a very young age. Speaking about his journey, Vishnu said that earlier, he used to make funny videos with his brother. Eventually, with the emergence of social media, he started putting his content online. Vishnu has more than 800k followers on Instagram.
- After college, Vishnu became a member of AIESEC, a non-profit organization that facilitates cross-cultural internships, and global volunteer exchange experiences for the young generation.
- Vishnu started his career in July 2017, as a head of operations in Climber in Chandigarh, followed by a creative head’s position in The Pulp by Sociowash in Chandigarh, and in April 2018, as a social media manager in Gunsberg, Chandigarh.
- Later, he relocated to Delhi and began working with an organization that paid him for the content he created.
- Vishnu became the host of the podcast series named OutCast in 2019. In the series of podcasts, the topics of discussion were mainly related to politics, philosophy, comedy, filmmaking, and personal growth.
- In 2019, Vishnu worked in MensXP, India’s largest online men’s lifestyle brand. Vishnu promoted brands like Coins Witch, Mojocare sweet dreams, Get simple, Urban company, and Oppo through social media platforms.
- Apart from the content creation, Vishnu launched his merchandise company known as Peach By Vishnu in 2021, which consists of tees, joggers, shorts, and a peach pendant. His first collection was named Feeling Peachy.
- In one of his Instagram posts, Vishnu revealed that in January 2021, he wrote in his journal about his desire to appear in a web series.
- According to Vishnu, he has a social phobia
- Vishu mentioned during an interview that during his second year of college he lost interest in his studies as he was more fascinated with making videos
- In an interview, Vishnu got nostalgic about his hometown and expressed his desire of working in Chandigarh.
- During the interview, Vishnu expressed his desire to make a video with Tanmay Bhatt, an Indian YouTuber and comedian.
- Taba Chake is one of the favourite guitarists of Vishnu.
- Vishnu enjoys cooking and reading in his leisure time.
- Vishnu is an animal lover and is often seen posting videos and pictures of animals on social media platforms.
- During school days, Vishnu with one of his friends created a Facebook page where they sold customised t-shirts.
- Vishnu was also part of Vajor’s men’s wear collection launch campaign.
- Vishnu stated in a video interview that he once wanted to be a teacher well.
- Vishnu stated in one of his YouTube videos that as a content creator, he has experienced many new things.
- In terms of the content creation process, Vishnu said, that earlier making videos was all that he did, but with time, he discovered new passions, and he had to plan his videos and do things in an organised manner.
- According to Vishnu, Instagram played a crucial part in his content creation journey. He also added
I wouldn’t have realised that I am sort of good at comedy if it wasn’t for social media”