Aditi Hundia Wiki, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More
Aditi Hundia is an Indian model and entrepreneur who is known for being crowned as Yahama Fascino Miss Diva Universe Supranational 2018. In 2022, she made headlines for her rumoured relationship with Indian cricketer, Ishan Kishan.
Aditi Hundia was born on Wednesday, 15 January 1997 (age 25 years; as of 2022) in Jaipur, Rajasthan, India. Her zodiac sign is Capricorn. Aditi completed her schooling at the India International School (IIS) in Jaipur. In 2014, she enrolled herself at St. Xavier’s College in Jaipur to earn a Bachelor of Business Administration degree.
Childhood picture of Aditi Hundia
Height : 5′ 6″
Weight (approx.): 65 kg
Hair Colour: Light Golden Brown
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Figure Measurements (approx.): 33-25-34
Aditi Hundia belongs to a Marwadi family.
Parents & Siblings
There is not much information about Aditi’s biological father. Her step-father’s name is Lalit Hundia and her mother’s name is Babita Hundia. Aditi lost her father due to cardiac arrest when she was a year old. When she turned fourteen, her mother got married to Lalit Hundia. She has a younger step-sister, and a brother, Yash Hundia, who is a commercial pilot.
Aditi Hundia (middle) with step-father, Lalit Hundia, and her mother, Babita Hundia
Aditi Hundia with Yash Hundia
Aditi Hundia with her younger step-sister
As of 2022, Aditi Hundia is unmarried.
In 2022, Aditi Hundia was rumoured to be in a relationship with Ishan Kishan, an Indian cricketer. They have been spotted together for a few times, but neither of them admits to their relationship.
Aditi Hundia with Ishan Kishan
Aditi Hundia is a Marwari.
During her college days, Aditi aspired to become a model and participated in various modelling competitions. In an interview, she revealed that it took her many years to convince her conservative orthodox family to pursue her career in modelling. In 2016, Aditi participated in the beauty pageant Elite Miss Rajasthan and appeared as the 1st runner-up in the contest.
Aditi Hundia (left) posing after appearing as the 1st runner-up during the Miss Elite Rajasthan 2016 beauty pageant
She also won the titles “Miss Beautiful Eyes” and “Miss Body Beautiful” in the same contest. In 2017, she participated in the beauty pageant FBB Colors Femina Miss India on 25 June 2017, where she won the titles of “Miss Getaway Goddess” and “Miss Fashion Icon.”
Aditi Hundia while walking the ramp during the FBB Colors Femina Miss India 2017 beauty pageant
In May 2017, Aditi participated in the beauty pageant FBB Colors Femina Miss India Rajasthan and was crowned the title of “Femina Miss India Rajasthan 2017.”
Aditi Hundia posing after being crowned Femina Miss India Rajasthan 2017
In 2018, she participated in the Yamaha Fascino Miss Diva Miss Universe 2018 beauty pageant, where she was crowned with the title of “Yahama Fascino Miss Diva Universe Supranational 2018.” She was awarded the title of “Miss Smasher” and “Miss Style Icon” during the contest.
Aditi Hundia posing after being crowned Yahama Fascino Miss Diva Universe Supranational 2018
Aditi represented India internationally at the Miss Supranational 2018 beauty pageant, which was held in Poland on 7 December 2018.
In 2019, Aditi appeared in the music video “Pehla Wargi” and “Tootey Khaab” on YouTube.
Aditi Hundia in a still from the music video Pehla Wargi
In November 2021, she launched an online women’s clothing brand, Label Aditi Hundia (LAH).
Logo of Aditi Hundia’s clothing brand, Label Aditi Hundia
As of 2022, Aditi’s net worth is approximately 24 crores (3 million dollars).
- Sport(s): Cricket, badminton
- Holiday Destination: Paris
- Quote: “If you can’t stop thinking about it, don’t stop working for it. Dream, Believe, Achieve!”
- Aditi is immensely inspired by the Indian actresses, Priyanka Chopra and Lara Dutta.
- Her hobbies include travelling, painting, singing, sketching, playing and watching cricket.
Aditi Hundia showcasing a sketch drawn by her
- Aditi actively participates in various social causes, and she is a member of an NGO called Sangini, where orphan children are taken care of.
Aditi Hundia celebrating her birthday with kids at an NGO, Shivanjali in Jaipur
- In 2018, Aditi was featured on the cover of Femina magazine and in April 2019, she was featured on the cover of DE MODE magazine.
Aditi Hundia on the cover of Femina magazine in 2018
Aditi Hundia on the cover of DE MODE magazine
- Aditi is an active supporter of the Bhartiya Janata Party (BJP) and the Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi.
- Aditi Hundia is fond of animals, and she has a pet dog, Goofy.
Aditi Hundia with her pet dog Goofy
- In May 2019, during an IPL match between Mumbai Indians (MI) and Chennai Super Kings (CSK), which was held at Rajiv Gandhi International Cricket Stadium in Hyderabad, Aditi grabbed attention when a cameraman shared a glimpse of her while she was cheering for the Mumbai Indian team. Soon, her pictures went viral all over the internet, and she was addressed as the “Mumbai Indians fan girl.” In an interview, Aditi talked about how she felt about being addressed as an “MI fan girl” and said,
I am an ardent cricket lover and had gone to support a close friend who was playing for Mumbai Indians. I was enjoying the match when the cameraperson spotted me, and the rest, you know… I was engrossed in the match. One of my friends called me to inform that I was all over the Internet. It took me by surprise. Who does not like attention? It is only human to enjoy it. But I want to clarify that I am not a Mumbai Indians girl. I am not even their fan. In fact, I am not a fan or supporter of any IPL team. I just went there to support a friend. I have represented my country at an international level (Miss Supranational) and I would like to be known for that achievement. I don’t want to be known as a Mumbai Indians girl.”
The viral picture of Aditi Hundia during the IPL match between Mumbai Indians and Chennai Super Kings in May 2019
- Aditi grabbed the 12th spot on the Time of India’s list of “Top 50 Most Desirable Women” in 2018.
- Aditi occasionally enjoys having wine with friends at parties and events.
Aditi Hundia’s Instagram post in which she is seen consuming wine
- In October 2018, Aditi walked the ramp at the Bombay Times Fashion Week for the Indian designer Pallavi Madeshia Yadav.
Aditi Hundia (left) posing with the Indian designer Pallavi Madeshia Yadav during the Bombay Times Fashion Week in 2018
- In October 2017, Aditi appeared as a judge for the beauty pageant Elite Miss Rajasthan 2017, which was held at Hotel Grand Uniara in Jaipur, Rajasthan. During the contest, she was awarded with the title of “Pride of Rajasthan.”
Aditi Hundia posing with her award “Pride of Rajasthan” during the Elite Miss Rajasthan 2017 beauty pageant