Ambika Ranjankar (Actress) Height, Weight, Age, Biography & More
Birth & Family
Ambika Ranjankar was born on 6 July 1970 in Karnataka, India. Her mother’s name is Savita Soukur. She has completed schooling in St. Thomas High School, Goregaon, Maharashtra, from 1997 to 1990. Ambika began attending Mithibai College in 1990 and obtained a degree in B.A. in Sociology in 1995.
|Real Name||Ambika Ranjankar|
|Date of Birth||6 July 1970|
|Age (as in 2021)||51 Years|
|Birth Place||Karnataka, India|
|Home Town||Karnataka, India|
|Family||Mother : Savita Soukur
Father : Name Not Known
Sister : Not Available
Son : Atharva Ranjankar
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Ambika has been involved in the Indian cinema and television industry for more than 25 years. She is a popular South Indian television actor, singer, and voice-over artist. But she obtained recognition in her role as Ms. Komal Hathi in the long-running series Taarak Mehta Ka Oolta Chashma. Prior to TMKOC, she worked in the Gujarati Theatre. She has also worked as a voice-over artist on several TV series.
Some of her works are arranged chronologically yearly, Saahab (1992), Filmi Chakkar (1993), Scurry Helte (1995), Haal Kaisa Hai Janaab (1994), Primary Office Tere Aangan Kii (2003), Murmur Sab Baaraati (2003), Mere Biwi Wonderful (2003), Shubh Mangal Savadhaan (2004), Ek Packet Umeed (2007), Chlati Ka Naam Gaddi (2008). Not many people are aware that the actress was part of one of Ekta Kapoor’s oldest television programs, Kasamh Se (2007).
In addition to the TV series, she was part of the 2001 Hindi movie Yeh Tera Ghar Yeh Mera Ghar. She also played Sandhya’s role in the creative arts theatre business, Haila Ramleela Paachi Aavi.
Education Details and More
|School||St. Thomas High School, Goregaon|
|College||Mithibai College, Mumbai|
|Debut||Film : Yeh Teraa Ghar Yeh Meraa Ghar (2001)
Television : Saahab (1992)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 4″ Feet|
Ambika got married to Arun Ranjankar on 20 November 1995. They have a son named Atharv Ranjankar.
Marital Status and More
|Marriage Date||20 November 1995|
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Ambika Ranjankar
- Ambika Ranjankar was born and brought up in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- In her college days, she also took part in stage shows.
- She has worked extensively as a theatre actress and has appeared in numerous plays, including Chal Ud Jaa Re Panchi (1992), Jhootam Sharanam Gachhami (1993), Jhootam A 1 Sundaram (1996), Panun Kashmir (1994), and Hum Le Gaye Tum Rahe Gaye (2005). Apart from this, she also performed in the Marathi and Gujarati theatre.
- She came in limelight in 2008, when she got a chance to join TMKOC.
- She has made donations to NGOs and trust and has also assisted many people in education.
- Ambika has been awarded various prizes for Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashma.
- Ambika speaks various languages, including English, Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi, and Konkani.
- She is the brand ambassador for several leading brands.
- She also appeared on a lot of magazine covers.
- Ambika is a socially active person, enjoys sharing her photos and stories on Instagram.
- During her spare time, she enjoys traveling and spending time with her family.
If you have more details about Ambika Ranjankar. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.
The post Ambika Ranjankar (Actress) Height, Weight, Age, Biography & More appeared first on news4buffalo.com.