Martin Henderson Height, Weight, Age, Biography, Affairs
Martin Henderson (Actor) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend
Martin Henderson is a New Zealand actor. He is known for playing lead roles in the television series Grey’s Anatomy, Secrets & Lies and The Red Road. He also worked in several films The Strangers: Prey at Night, Miracles from Heaven, Everest, Devil’s Knot etc.
Martin HendersonMartin Henderson
Birth & Early Life
Martin Henderson was born on October 8, 1974 to Ian Henderson and Veronica Henderson in Auckland, New Zealand. His parents got divorced when he was five. He also has a brother. Henderson attended the Birkenhead Primary School and then Westlake Boys High School in Auckland. He was interested in sports and used to play rugby for the team in school. He was never interested in going to college so he never attended one. Henderson started acting at a very young age. He currently lives in Los Angeles, USA.
|Real Name||Martin Henderson|
|Date of Birth||October 8, 1974|
|Age (as in 2021)||47 Years|
|Birth Place||Auckland, New Zealand|
|Home Town||Auckland, New Zealand|
|Family||Mother : Veronica Henderson
Father : Ian Henderson
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Wife : Not Available
|Address||Los Angeles, California, United States|
At the age of 13, Martin first appeared in the TV series, Strangers as Zane. He played the role of Stuart Neilson in the soap opera Shortland Street. He also appeared in several Australian movies including Echo Point and Home and Away. In 1997, Martin moved to USA to make a career in Hollywood and to attend a special program at the Neighborhood Playhouse School of the Theatre in New York.
Martin appeared in Kick in year 1999, which was one of his best movies and for that role he got his first nomination for an Award for the Best Actor in a Supporting Role. In 2008, he was seen in a commercial for the Cadillac CTS and in one episode of the House, a medical drama. In 2011, he starred in Grey’s Anatomy. He starred in the slasher-thriller film The Strangers: Prey at Night in 2018 starring alongside Bailee Madison, Lewis Pullman, Christina Hendricks.
Education Details and More
|School||Birkenhead Primary School, Auckland
Westlake Boys High School, Auckland
|Educational Qualification||High School|
|Debut||Television : Strangers (1989)
Film : Kick (1999)
Web Series : Auckland Daze (2013)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Meter : 1.76 Meter
In Feet : 5′ 8″ Feet
|Weight||In Kg : 70 Kg
In Pound : 154 lbs
|Body Shape||Chest: 40 inches
Waist: 32 inches
Biceps: 12 inches
Martin Henderson is currently dating Aisha Mendez.
Marital Status and More
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||USD 6 Million (Approx.)|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Martin Henderson
- Martin Henderson was born and brought up in Auckland, New Zealand.
- He holds dual citizenship (New Zealand and American) at the same time.
- He became friends with Heath Ledger an Australian actor when they both worked on the Australian series Sweat
- In 2009, he was nominated for Australian Film Institute Awards- International Award for Best Actor.
- In 1993, he won an award for best Male Dramatic Performance in a television show in New Zealand for his role in Shortland Street.
- Martin helped raise more than $1.4 million for child Cancer research by running the Nautica Malibu Triathlon in California.
- He appeared in several stage productions including the Off- Broadway Play, Ophelia Thinks Harder at the Samuel Beckett Theatre.
- He was a part of the hard Rock band ‘The Quireboys’ where he was a drummer.
- Martin is pretty active on social media like Twitter and Instagram. He has amassed over thousands of follower on Instagram.
- He likes to read books and often shares pictures while reading books.
- He also appeared in Britney Spears Music video for her single, Toxic.
- He loves dogs and owns a pet dog-Sammy
If you have more details about Martin Henderson. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.
The post Martin Henderson Height, Weight, Age, Biography, Affairs appeared first on news4buffalo.com.