Shivesh Bhatia (Bake with Shivesh) Age, Wife, Family, Biography & More
Age: 27 Years DOB: 22/04/1996 Profession: Content Creator
|Profession(s)||YouTuber, author, and content creator|
|Famous for||His YouTube channel Bake with Shivesh|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• Outlook Social Media award in 2016
• Vogue’s list of “20 Under 26” in 2017
• CondeNast Traveler India’s Social Media Star of the year in 2017
• The Best Dessert Blog Award by Better Homes and Gardens in 2017
• Best Instagrammer of the Year at Living Foodz awards in 2018
• Best Food Feed of the Year at the Cosmopolitan Blogger Awards in 2019, 2021, and 2022
• Exhibit Magazine Food Influencer Of The Year 2022
• Travel & Leisure Food Blogger Of The Year 2022
• Exhibit Magazine Top 100 Influencer Award
• Cosmo India Blogger Awards Food Icon Of The Year 2020
• Cosmo India Blogger Awards Food Influencer Of The Year 2022
• Digital Influencer Of The Year award at the 11th annual Indian Restaurant Awards 2022
|Date of Birth||22 April 1996 (Monday)|
|Age (as of 2023)||27 Years|
|School||Sardar Patel Vidyalaya|
|College/University||Hindu College, Delhi University|
|Educational Qualification||Political Science Bake with Shivesh – Official Website|
|Hobbies||Blogging, baking, traveling|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father– Name Not Known
Mother– Name Not Known
|Siblings||Sister– Shubhra (twin sister)|
|Place to Visit||London|
|Podcast||Dime of Crime|
|Salary (approx.)||Not fixed but ranges from 10-50 lakhs per month. Kritika Khurana – YouTube|
|Net Worth (approx.)||Millionaire Kritika Khurana – YouTube|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shivesh Bhatia
- Shivesh Bhatia is an Indian YouTuber, author, and content creator. He started his blogging journey in 2014 but gained a lot of traction with his YouTube channel Bake with Shivesh.
- Shivesh’s first YouTube was How to Make a Chocolate Cake Tiramisu which went live on 15 March 2019.
- In a video with his friend Kritika Khurana (content creator), he talked about the most annoying brand team he has ever worked with. It is Jiiwa, a health food brand, because they were rude to his team.
- Shivesh’s got his first baking experience when he was in grade 11. He along with his cousins decided to make vanilla cupcakes with Betty Crocker vanilla cake mix. While that was a complete fail but it made Shivesh develop an interest in baking. After this, he started blogging about baking and baking hacks.
- Shivesh is an avid traveler too and has experienced some adventure sports like snorkeling.
A picture of Shivesh snorkeling
- Shivesh’s endorsement with Borosil is his biggest and the most expensive one.
Shivesh using a Borosil Hand Blender
- One of his best friends who is often featured on his channel is Kritika Khurana, a fashion influencer and content creator. Both of them have traveled extensively together and met for the first time on a creator’s trip to Singapore in 2016. Shivesh’s first impression of her was that they are both were different people and they might not become friends after all.
Shivesh and Kritika Khurana
- Shivesh revealed in a video that he shares almost everything with his other best friend, Saif Tinwala (Airline Pilot.)
Shivesh with his best friend Saif
- Shivesh is an extrovert and makes friends easily, but he is still not a party person. However, he turns into a party animal if Bollywood music is on.
- According to him, one of the most annoying parts of his job is that he is expected to be creative and online all the time. It does impact his personal life sometimes too. Moreover, he also hates the fact that content creation does not have fixed working hours.
- Shivesh likes to indulge in artistic experiences for de-stressing.
Shivesh attending a painting workshop
- Shivesh loves to bond with animals and is often seen clicking around with them. He also adopted a dog right before the first wave of COVID and named him Yoda.
Shivesh with his pet dog Yoda
A picture of Shivesh with the Kangaroos
- Shivesh’s parents met each other on a bus to Delhi University and his mother was the one who initiated the conversation enquiring about the kind of subjects his father has opted for.
- Shivesh enjoys drinking when he is out with his friends. He also loves to go wine tasting when he is abroad.
Shivesh enjoying cocktails on his trip to LA
|↑1||Bake with Shivesh – Official Website|
|↑2, ↑3||Kritika Khurana – YouTube|